Monday, August 13, 2018

REFLECTION

                       
         Student's nowadays doesn't know the real essence of computer. The one reason why did inventor made a computer and technologies is that, it is for school purposes, but some of the students doesn't know how to use it properly, they don't know how to use the technology properly. They are abusing it, they do not know their limitations. To be honest, I have been there also, when I was a child, I thought computers were made for children in order them to play, when I was young, I just played with our computer until I get bored on it. I didn't know the importance of technology back then. But now, my secondary life changed my perspective about technology. My secondary life taught me the real essence of technology.
         ICT? What is ICT anyway? According to my research, ICT or Information and Communications Technology is  is another/extensional term for information technology (IT) that stresses the role of unified communications and the integration of telecommunications (telephone lines and wireless signals), computers as well as necessary enterprise software, middleware, storage, and audio-visual systems, which enable users to access, store, transmit, and manipulate information. Why do we need to know what ICT is? So that we have the knowledge about ICT and so that we know the real essence of it and what can ICT gave into our lives. Because of this subject, I learned many things, I gain new knowledge, knowledge where I can share with others, because of this subject, I know now the parts of the motherboard together with their uses. During the learning process teachers have provided the best information from the syllable, lecture to reference. ICT is useful and helpful. Its an application of modern technology to interact and share information among people and develop science through technology. We the students were able to make blogs. It was used to communicate ideas with others. The opportunities brought about by this subject to  students were able to experience the new technology in today’s generation and the challenges brought about by the ICT to the students is how the new technologies that are being used affect the generation. If you create a blog, you should already know that it is seen by the public which let them comment their opinions. For me, the real challenge brought about this subject is that how communication is fast by just the use of social media websites. This is very helpful in every student, especially, if you need help on specific topics for a subject.
    I have learned a lot about technology through the help of this subject. Now, I know what really technology is. Because of the ICT subject I learned a lot, I gained knowledge. We, the students should give importance about technology. Because of this subject our confidence was boosted, it sharpens also the brain's performance of the individuals. Because of this subject, we can communicate with others. Every students should know the real essense of technology. We, the students, should give importance on this subject. We are very thankful because of the help of this subject we learned so much knowledge. I may say that ICT is a hard one but it is enjoyable.


                                        

10 comments:

  1. The knowledge you've learned will grow in the succeeding years! Work hard boy! SKL. HAHAHAHA

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are indeed a great blogger. Nice job men :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Indeed. Computers are really important, keep studying Mary! you might surpass the creators of computers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree that we should give importance on technology and use it in proper manner. ICT subject is such an interesting subject :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice article! You did an amazing job.

    ReplyDelete

When It All Ends

                       The excitement in everyones faces started to fade. The sparkle in their eyes wasn't there anymore. The end is...