Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Don't Wait for Change, Chase Change Instead

    They say changes is the only thing that is constant, we all know that change will happen over time and time, and it never stops for anyone. Eventhough, change might be positive or negative, we must always ready. The very best thing that matters is whether you are able to accept and face that change.
    Change is inevitable. We cannot force ourselves for our life not to be changed. Just like mathematics, constants are present in each and every equation, same way, change is always there in each and every situation of our life. No one can ever ignore it nor run with it, so we must need to accept it. Another reason why change is necessary, is because we evolve and we unfold ourselves with each and every small change. 
    But why do we need to change? Change is very important, because of change we can be more productive, and more efficient. If that change will going to happen in our life we need to change for the better and not for worse. In our society, it seeks change, our society is going and going toxic because of the irresponsible ones, some are just living, they are not making moves in order to make our country a better place where can anyone live. Instead, they are making it worse, they are destroying it, respect wasn't with them anymore, they are becoming more abusive. 
    And I may say, I will never be like them nor one of them. I am not going to do those things. If that change will happen in my life, no! I will make a change rather, I will be the one who'll going to make change, change that will make our country a better one, I will start that change from myself, If no one wants to make a change, then I'll be that one who'll going to chase that "change" that I've wanted. I am not going to promise, but I'll try my best to change for the better abd not for worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

When It All Ends

                       The excitement in everyones faces started to fade. The sparkle in their eyes wasn't there anymore. The end is...